It’s such an exciting time to be in Columbus, GA! So much has changed for the better in our community, and it makes me proud to be a part of building that community through realty. Good food is always a real booster for any city, and Columbus has some great new restaurants on the way. Below is a list of 5 new restaurants to be on the lookout for.
1. The Simple Greek Restaurant (1228 Broadway): This unique build-your-own assembly line styled Greek restaurant will be coming to Uptown Columbus. The Simple Greek gives you the option to create your own desired meals from their variety of fresh and homemade proteins, toppings and sauces.
2. Old Chicago Pizza (Whittlesey Boulevard at Columbus Park Crossing): This restaurant not only features a variety of pizzas, but it also is known for its extensive craft beer selection. It is the first venture of this chain restaurant in Georgia!
3. Fazoli’s (6589 Whittlesey Blvd): People who have been in Columbus for a while may remember this fast food Italian eatery which used to be located in the Bradley Park area. The new location will come with a “brand-refresh,” but the same beloved unlimited garlic breadsticks.
4. Sputnik (419 15th St.): What used to be a local dive bar will soon be transformed into a coffee roasting business with a coffee bar and restaurant attached. Even though the business will be coffee focused, it will serve alcohol. Rooftop seating is just the cherry on top.
5. Jarfly (1358 13th St.) This new Midtown restaurant will be family friendly, pet friendly and affordable. The menu will include a wide variety and will cater to nearby lunch crowds as well as an evening spot.