Columbus is growing, and has so much to offer in means of entertainment and food. With summer in full swing, I am ready to explore the city at its warmest and plan to check off as much of the following activities as possible. Who’s with me?!
· Eat a meal al fresco. Some of the best porches and outdoor spaces to try out: 11th and Bay, Wicked Hen, The Cannon and Bare Root
· Go for a bike ride or run on the River Walk
· Spend some time watching the rafters at Cut Bait
· Go rafting!
· Have a picnic at the garden behind the Columbus Museum and finish it with some art inside
· Buy fresh veggies and local goods at the Saturday Market
· Take your dog to the Oxbow Meadows Dog Park and throw the Frisbee
· Get some frozen yogurt at Freeze Frame
· Attend a free outdoor concert on Broadway